Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Word Wall Love

I love Word Walls!!  Its a great teaching tool and you have so many fun games you can play!!

I am linking up for my first linky party...eeek so excited!!




I have waited so long to be brave enough to do this!!



Today I created a word wall for my new classroom
I will use it for vocabulary and common sight words for the bigger kids.
I made the chevron letters and have ribbon hanging down. We will have the
words on clothes pins and just clip them on!!!  It was very simple to do and
just made the wall POP!!! Hope you like!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tessa! I'm loving this awesome word wall! Can't wait to see it when you get words on it! Welcome to blogging! It's always great to have a fellow 4th grade teacher blogger.
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your willingness to try this. This is my fourth year teaching fourth grade! I hope you enjoy it!
    ~Angelia
    A Day at the Beach with Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the ♥