Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday Favorites

I am excited to participate for the first time in Friday Favorites! I am going to do this teacher style...just because!!



ONE

My students freaked out when I came in and my nails matched my data binder. I have a data binder that I keep everything in...it goes with me to meetings, parent conferences, PLC's, home...just everywhere.  I didn't plan to match my data binder but that fact that my kids know that it matches CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!




TWO

These pants from the loft are my new favs for the end of the year.
They are perfect length for sandals or wedges. They are light and comfy.  You need these for the last days of school!!!!


THREE

My team is another favorite this week!! My goodness we are the best. One of us is leaving. She got her dream job as a GT teacher in the same district, which are are so excited for her, but it's gonna stink with out her next year!!!

FOUR

I know this has nothing to do with school but my husband posted his golf course this week and it looks amazing! 

He is a golf course superintendent and he is pretty amazing at his job. He NEVER post on FB so for him to put this up is a big deal :)

One of the things I love about him is that when someone compliments the course he always says.."I'll pass it along to my guys.." never takes credit for it. I love how he lets his guys know they are appreciated and give them the compliments. 

Being a GC superintendent wife stinks some days..but I know he is amazing at what he does and I'll support him!! 



I hope you all have a blessed weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the ♥