Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Donor's Choose

Hey everyone!

We have been on a little vacay....boy am I tired! It was a last decision trip (my husband's assistant quit)!! BOO which means he won't get to go anywhere for a long while!!

Anyway...I worked on getting a Donor's Choose project ready on our trip! I LOVE this program..I have used it a couple of times and they are great to work with!! SUCH A BLESSING!!!

I am in need of books for the big kids. I had some I collected over my years of teaching but they are all lower level books that will not work. I am praying we get this project filled! 
What I find amazing is that people who don't know us donate...it always blows me away! 

My kids really do need these books. Some of these kids don't touch a book ALL summer! NOT cause they don't want to read but because they don't have any books OR can't show proof of residency to get a library card OR a car to get to the stinkin' library.  

Anyway...I thought I'd try this!!

You can click the picture to go to our page!!
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the ♥