Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week 2013 Link up

Ok first MAJOR link up for the whole week!! Lets hope I can remember!!!

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for this amazing get to know you time!! Just click on the picture below to meet so many more amazing teachers!!!



And incase you are interested this is the schedule this week!!



Ok now let's talk about me

1. I love Jesus- My mission is to serve him and better the kingdom
This verse lives in my heart  Matthew 16:24-26  I must take up my cross daily and follow him.

2.This man has my heart!!


This is my husband! This December will be 12 years. We were high school sweet hearts and were married right out of high school. I remember so many people thinking how crazy we were, or dumb, or she has to be pregnant. We LOVED each other and we knew God created us to be together. We didn't want to wait so we got married! He is the hardest working man I know. He has the biggest heart and I just love him so so much. I am so lucky to spend the rest of my life with him!!

3. I have two adorable kids!!

See I told you!! My sweet girl is 9 but looks like she should be in 8th grade. She is TALL! She can thank her daddy for that!!! She has the sweetest heart and is such an amazing girl!! The little guy is 4. He keeps his momma on her toes. He has such a loud personality. It's funny to see. 

4.I have been teaching now for 9 years. I tried the whole stay at home mom thing and it wasn't for me. It was hard!!! So I have taught 1st, kinder, second, and now i will be in 4th!! YIKES 

5. We love to move. My husband is a golf course superintendent. He has been blessed in this area. He can turn any course and make it amazing..really don't know how he does it but he does!!! We have moved A LOT!! I don't mind it. We like new surroundings, people, and challenges. We have caught a lot of flack for this. Every move my sweet husband has made has been a promotion. It was good for our family. The question I get the most...Don't you want roots...As long as I have my family we are good. We are very open with our children and they love to move as much as we do!! We are currently going on year 3 here....

6. I love to read!! Anything by Karen Kingsbury is a must read. They are awesome!! I am currently reading this book!! It is wrecking me...I need to simplify! This quote got me "As I simplify, He is enough."

7. I am a new blogger. I haven't been doing this bog for a month yet and the feedback and love I have received has blown me away! I love it!

8. I am a craft-o-holic. I love to do crafts. I host a monthly craft night at my house. It is a blast!! My dream is to open a craft store in our small town. I'm working on it but it might be a little while before it gets started!!! (and we have to still be here!!!)

9. I hate to do laundry...I'm not really sure hate is a strong enough word for this job. My poor husband is always looking for things...oh well

10. I blush all the time. You can tell when I'm mad, embarrassed, flustered, shy, or whatever. It's the one thing that always give me away!!

Well thanks for reading along..tomorrow class tour!!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVED teaching 4th grade! I hope you enjoy it... 4th grade is such an amazing grade :)

    XO, Kelly Anne
    Appleslices4th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I hate laundry, too. The sad thing is that it NEVER goes away! haha

    Welcome to blogging! I hope you have a great year!

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I'm not new to blogging, but new to blogging about teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a girl she is in 4th grade. She is as tall or taller than the 8th grade girls. She is 5'3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a girl in 4th grade.She is 5'5 and 9 years old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And i have a girl in 10th grade. She is 6'3 and 16. I am 6'1 and there dad is 6'2.

      Delete
  6. (i m 35, 5'4 & F cup)...i have a girl who is in 7th grade. She is 5'10 & 13 but her face & behavior is very mature + her breast is E cup which gave her mature body type...
    My son in 9th grade 5'5 & 15, look very young as we compare them. (he haves baby face)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the ♥