Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Monday Made it Homework

I hate homework. I know that's a very strong word but I hate it. I understand extra practice but really!? Well anyway..I was looking on the awesome blog world and I saw stalked Ladybug's Teacher Files and how she had a spot to turn in her homework. I loved this idea BUT I couldn't find the cute folders. I thought I could use this


to create a homework spot!! This is what I did! By no means is this cute but it's a time saver!!!



Like I have said before this year I am having a number system. I created this on the bottom part of a wall that I don't need and I think it fits great!! This will be easy for me to see the number that doesn't have a paper hanging. I'm hoping this will help with grading homework. Sorry for the LAME-O homework spot sign...that will be fixed very soon!!!

Anyway..link up with Tara for Monday Made it and look at all of the other fabulous things everyone is making!!!


8 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea! Great use of space as well...:)

    Vicky
    Keep Calm and Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea! Quick, visual way to see who did it. Plus, when you take the down, they'll be in order.

    I'm your newest follower! I love finding more 4th grade blogs! Come check out mine if you have a minute!

    -Dani
    A Place to Thrive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and you had me at "I hate homework". AGREED! My school opted against doing homework last year except for reading. We did lots of research and found that homework does not help increase standardized testing scores...so BOOM! just like that it was gone. I didn't see a decrease in my scores, and I was HAPPY homework was gone. I'm hoping it stays that way this year!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on the homework thing. I hate it. One day I will have to guts to give it up... I am your newest follower! I teach 4th, too!

    ✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good idea! I am not a fan of homework either...

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome idea! Great visual and motivator for students to turn in their work. I also dislike homework aside from reading.

    Heidi
    Secondgradealicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the ♥