Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It

Hi!!

Linking up with Tara for another Monday Made it!!

Go check out all the awesome ideas!!!



This year I am trying the number system. I have seen great things from many teachers so I am very excited to try this..my only concern is that we have lots of movement...our kids don't have stable homes so I'm not sure how that will work..what do y'all do!?

I wanted a check in and check out system to add to our morning routine. So I took these....

And turned it into this....


I put it on the file cabinet RIGHT next to our door when we come in. I'm will have a person who will be in charge on telling me what numbers are AT HOME..Lame!!!  

Very simple but I'm hoping very affective!!

Ok this next one I made is a freebie on my TPT page...Let me tell you the story behind why I made this.  At our school we have the BEST and I mean BEST secretary! Well...we have this stupid thing we have to do every morning called Attendance! UGH how dare they!! I am the WORST at taking attendance cause there are rules...like you can only take it between these times...and once you click it it's marked in history FOR-EV-VA...  
So my sweet Imelda is looking for me all the time..and my class is the furthest away from the office! I told her just to call my phone...but AT LEAST 3 times a week she has to come find me! AND my BFF Teacher next door has a timer! Rumor has it that we will be written up this year if we miss the dreaded time...I'm freaking the freak out so I WILL take attendance on time this year! HA HA


So that's it. Very easy and I have all of the places I could think of to clip up there. So if she kind find me ...write me up baby!!!

Hope y'all link up!!!







4 comments:

  1. I love that attendance chart! I am your newest follower! Check out my new blog at teachingwithmrsbro.blogspot.com

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added a little wit your chart by adding the Yay! and Lame! That's totally something I would add :) It's so cute and the kids will love it. I really need to make one of those you can find us cards with all our different computer labs... we have like 5 in the building. My specials are posted outside my door but if we're in a lab, good luck figuring out which one!

    Thanks for sharing your ideas :)

    Going to check out the rest of your blog!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...so glad to know that I am not the only one that forgets attendance! I am so bad about forgetting it. Our secretary just calls over the intercom to ask and all the kiddos are like...ohhhh Mrs.Dunn! LOL

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using numbers for YEARS. When someone moves out, I just stick the new kid in their spot. It keeps the rest of the class from getting thrown off. I know it doesn't help when you're trying to do something alphabetically, but it does work with all other management aspects. My online gradebook lets us look at the kids by numbers, so that has helped tremendously when inputting grades. Your attendance sign is hilarious and I love it!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the ♥